- Squeezed in an early swim this morning. 1km, 40 laps. Lovely Hubby has a bike ride planned with a chum at 7am so I had to get out early. We had to be super organised and work as a team to get ourselves, the kids and the packed lunches done and out the door or time! We did it though and were actually a teeny tiny bit early!
- I learned a lot at work today! Imagine if how hard you worked your brain burned calories!
- I tried oats and protein powder with water in the microwave for Brekkie! Think it may be an acquired taste!
- 2 rice crackers with peanut butter and 2 with vegemite for morning tea and afternoon tea.
- Tuna mayo sandwich for lunch.
- Chilli con carne, rice and tacos for dinner.
Drink Less (Alcohol, More Water)
- Zero alcohol.
- 2 litres of water.
Have Fun With The Kids
- Usually Lovely Hubby does most of the work with the kids in the morning but it was all up to me today as he was out galavanting on his bike. Archie and I had great fun. I sang and danced for him while he ate some cereal and I tidied the kitchen. He thought it was hilarious and burbled away with me! Maisie wasn't in the mood for fun this morning, I don't blame her, mornings are hideous!
- Maisie and I packed the bags for our trip at the weekend. I have a little flowery suitcase called Maisie (it's got a name badge in the front, I don't call it Maisie!). She doesn't know it says that but she knows its her case!
- Maisie picked her own dinner and helped me make it and tidy up. Clever girl picked fish, potatoes and broccoli! So out of character this good eating might not last long but i'll take it while I can get it!